Full time (Remote)
We’re looking for a Web & Digital Project Manager to join our team in Dallas, Texas. You will be a key part of project execution through hands-on interaction with designers, developers, strategists, and clients. We need a team member who has the chops to manage the entire process from concept to completion and ensure the the project is delivered on time and at cost. We are looking for servant leaders, creative problem solvers, detail-oriented at their core, passionate about perfection, and motivated to learn and take on whatever comes their way.
- 3+ years of previous project management experience at an agency
- Experience with design and development lifecycle and understanding of capabilities and limitations of web techniologies including markup languages and scripting.
- Domain knowledge of web development standards
- Demonstrated organization, communication, and project planning skills, and a keen eve for detail
- Well studied in inbound marketing, social media marketing, digital strategy, search engine optimization (SEO)
- Monitoring, communicating, and reporting to stakeholders with updates.
- Collaborating with clients to ensure you’re delivering exactly what they want and making adjustments are met at their request while delivering on each milestone until completion.
- Lead daily meetings for progress between design and development
- Work closely with team members and stakeholders for requirements, and designers/developers to track requirements throughout a project’s lifecycle.
- Up-selling clients on additional features and functionality for custom builds.
- Solid experience building products, specifically websites
- Formal full-time UI/UX designer or developer experience
- Project management certifications and professional training
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Who are you?
- As a fast moving startup, don’t mind taking on tasks outside the role
- A thirst for continual learning & identify knowledge gaps and close them
- Great multitasker and highly organized
- Agile, adaptable, and resourceful by nature
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an ownership mentality
- Self-motivated, proactive, and requires minimal management
- Ability to lead and quickly develop relationships with teammates remotely
- Passion for innovation & quality design
- Adept communication skills, both written and spoken
- Enjoy working with a diverse team in a collaborative environment